Signing Up for Membership
- Information about membership is contained in our Brochure available by clicking here.
- The Stay at Home in Wilton fees are set at $360 per year for an individual, and $480 per year for a couple -- about 98% less than for a Congregate Living Community.
- For those that find these fees difficult, scholarships may be available, hopefully funded by donations. For further infomation, contact Cathy Pierce at Wilton Social Services (203-834-6238) to determine if you are eligible.
- For those desiring to become members of Stay at Home in Wilton and enjoy the benefits of participating in this unique organization, please fill out and send in
the Membership Application obtained by clicking here. VERY IMPORTANT PRINT INFO! To print this PDFs, you must use the PDF print function designated by the image of a printer in the either the upper left corner of the display or in the overlay at the bottom. The regular browser print function will not work!
- When signing up, members will be asked to sign an agreement delineating most of the services that are to be available either on a volunteer basis or by local providers, and that best efforts will be made to assure that these services are provided in a timely and proper manner, but that an occasional error may occur for which Stay at Home in Wilton will not be legally liable.
- Be sure to include a check for the yearly fee of $360 for one person and $480 for two people in the same home.
- Mail both the membership form and the check to:
Stay at Home in Wilton, Inc.
P.O. Box 46
Wilton, CT 06897-0046
- Thank you for your membership.