- Stay at Home in Wilton, Inc. is a separate corporate entity patterned after Staying Put in New Canaan.
- The Board of Directors is charged with overseeing this operation.
- As the membership has grown, we brought on board a part time Executive Coordinator, Janet Johnson, to provide more member support. Janet has a wide background in helping others. She knows how to solve problems and get things done. She has lived in Wilton for many years, and knows what is going on here.
- Stay at Home will also work closely with existing Wilton organizations to avoid duplicating their offerings and services for Seniors, and yet assure that all Seniors are aware of what is available for them.
- As the membership base increases, some of the members themselves may want to participate in some of our volunteer efforts if they are able.
- In any case, all members will be encouraged to get involved with the Stay at Home organization to participate in its social activities and in guiding its operation.